Important Guidelines to be followed by all Candidates willing to apply for MBBS/BDS COURSE:
- Candidate should provide correct information in Application Form. University shall not be responsible for any incomplete, inadequate and wrong information provided by the Candidate.
- All the fields indicated as “*” mandatory fields. Application form will not be saved/submitted until and unless there information are filled.
- Please ensure to download application form after submission, as a pop-up will appear with your registration number and form download button in it.
- Before filling the application form please keep Scan Copy of your passport size Photograph & Signature (size of photograph shall be under 100 KB).
- Please fill in all the required information and Apply For Courses in Pacific Medical University Udaipur
- In all matters relating to the admission, the decision of the University shall be final.No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained. The admission process at the university shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Udaipur.
||Minimum 17 Yrs. on before 31st Dec. of the year of Admission
|| The common entrance test (CET) for admission to MBBS/BDS Course across the country i.e. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for MBBS/BDS Course (NEET-UG) as per the guidelines of hon'ble Supreme Court of India. Passed Intermediate Science (with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) of 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.